Frequently Asked Questions
We ask that all guests stay 6 feet apart from other groups.
- Each picnic table/seating area will be brushed and sprayed with a cleaning solution between each use.
- Each picnic table/seating area is spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart
- Inside the tasting room we have an ionizer machine placed strategically for exceptional air flow for optimum safety.
- Our staff are following all best practices provided by the CDC.
- All lines will be spaced out to maintain proper social distancing.
- When ordering at the H17 outdoor bar, please limit it to one person per party while waiting in line.
- Please do not visit if you do not feel well.
We highly recommend reservations on Friday and Saturdays. Sunday to Thursday reservations are preferred to accommodate your group.
We do not host wedding ceremonies or receptions at our venue.
We currently offer charcuterie boards and light food options. The Park Inn will be serving food at the Farmer’s Market every Thursday from 5-7pm starting June 2.
No outside food is allowed.
Yes! We are very family friendly.
Yes! Dogs are welcome in our outside areas, but not allowed inside the tasting room or at the pavilion grounds.
Yes, we offer quantity discounts as well as additional discounts for Wine Club members
No, we are a smoke free facility
Yes, non-professional photos are okay and we would like you to to tag us in your social media posts! For information regarding professional photo shoots, send an email to email@example.com
Yes, the winery has ramps that allow wheelchair access and handicap accessible bathrooms.
Yes, we have our own accommodations available here.
The majority of our wines tend to be on the drier side but we have a few semi-dry wines as well as an Ice Wine.
Currently we do not accept buses, but may accept smaller limos with reservations required.
100% New York State grapes, with the majority of the grapes coming from the Finger Lakes region.
Yes, but it’s not necessary as we have lots of furniture on our porch and patio.